Fleet benchmark study: Compact SUVs
Source: Utilimarc This report is derived from the data of over 50 utility and municipal fleets and their active compact SUVs (Ford Escape, Chevy Equinox, Jeep Liberty, and more). The data being used represents the patterns Utilimarc has seen from the industry average of the selected sample, which includes over 22,500 vehicles with a 5-year average purchase price of over $27,000.
The Compact SUV Data Report covers the following industry trends:
- Operating costs (without fuel) per mile
- Average miles driven by year
- Average MPG by year
- Average number of days between unscheduled & scheduled maintenance by year
- Average age since 2009
- Drive type percentage since 2009
- Fuel type percentage in 2014
To learn more about the data provided here or how the Utilimarc’s fleet solutions can answer your questions about fleet best practices, vehicle lifecycle cost, or mechanic staffing, go to www.utilimarc.com/demo to request more information, or call 952-955-8804 today.