Position Available - Major Telecomm Corp
$300k+ (base, bonus, LTI)
Based out of Basking Ridge, NJ
Lead 6-8 direct reports, 750+ FTE. Manage assets owned/operated & located across the country (fleet 20k+ vehicles & ~5k mobile tools). Develop & execute Fleet acquisition, maintenance & disposition plans and strategies to support business operations. Direct a comprehensive acquisition program designed to obtain vehicles and mobile tools required to support business activities. Development of technical specifications, development & execution of capital plan, selection & management of up-fitters, licensing, registration & final delivery. 7-10 years in managing large fleet operations. Strong communication & leadership skills. BA/BS required, Masters preferred.
• Develop and execute Fleet acquisition, maintenance and disposition plans and strategies to support Client’s business operations.
• Direct a comprehensive acquisition program designed to obtain vehicles and other mobile tools required to support Client’s business activities. Responsibilities include development of technical specifications, development and execution of a capital plan, selection and management of up-fitters, licensing, registration and final delivery.
• Direct a comprehensive maintenance program for Client’s fleet and mobile tool assets. Responsibilities include developing and managing maintenance budgets, developing maintenance strategies for insource and outsource operations, staffing, establishing maintenance routines, procedures and policies and monitoring compliance and execution.
• Direct a disposition program designed to determine vehicles that have reached the end of useful life and provide for appropriate disposition. Determine end of life criteria, manage replacement strategy and process dispositions as required.
• Direct the provisioning of critical fleet services such as emergency roadside assistance, ongoing licensing and registration support, asset management and analysis, titling, warranty recovery, parts acquisition, and safety recalls and other fleet related issues as they arise.
• Develop vehicle policies and programs that determine vehicle usage, driver accountability and responsibility and monitor compliance.
• Assets owned/operated by the conglomerate located across the country
• Vehicle Fleet of ~20k+ vehicles
• ~5000 Mobile Tools
• ~750 employees and/or contractors
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 7-10 years exp in managing fleet operations
• 3-5 years in managing fleet support and acquisition activities
• 3-5 years managing large teams and multiple complex operations
• 3-5 years exp managing 3PL relationships and providers
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills
Sam Ojofeitimi, Executive Recruiter, J. Anderson & Associates